Pages

Friday, December 07, 2007

Twofer barrels



"Your friends won’t try to talk you out of the barrel,
or your brag to go first..."

From "Momentum" by Catherine Doty

*****

I'm grateful for all y'all's patience while I hack my way through the bramble-patch of ideas that've been overrunning my final project paper.

I haven't sketched, other than for The Book of Hours project, in a while...and need to. Haven't messed around with poetry either.

But I should have a final draft of the paper ready to go by tonight, and my friend Beth is coming by to help me cut mattes for the two-page spreads I'll present Monday night.

More to come...and you'll get to read the odd connections I discovered between my little project and Sol LeWitt's work, among other things.

2 comments:

lowenkopf said...

You'rejust barreling along.

Catnapping said...

excellent composition. i like the lines, and position. there's something organic...i dunno. there's something comforting in this.