Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Glasses



1. How full is my glass?

Empty right now except for lovely pixel-ghosts.

2. What kind of glass is it?

A Canon Digital Rebel XT, aka The Metallic Shaman's Bag, peering through a Tamron 17-50mm zoom lens -- one lens for all pix.

3. What's in the glass?

A tiny hall of mirrors reflecting an evanescent point of view, something mechano-mystico-cochlear that listens for light, and Imps furiously painting their impressions (apologies to Terry Pratchett.)

Reasons for #1, #2 and #3:
Granny J tagged me, I chose to play, 'nuff said.

3 comments:

Granny J said...

Thank you, Ms. Lori, for playing! Mighty purty pixels there.

Larry said...

I liked that phrase Metallic Shaman's Bag, Lori!

So you have read Terry Pratchett, eh? I've read all of his Discworld novels; very funny and perceptive social commentary disguised as fantasy; one of these days I'll read them again.

dinahmow said...

Many of the tags that do the rounds are a tad boring, but yours and some I clicked on display keen wit,And great pix!
Thanks!