Rethabile surprisingly, graciously extended me a "Blogger Reflections Award."
While I'm more than a bit meme-averse, it would be churlish (thanks to Shelly for bringing "churlish" back to my foreground) not to thank Rethabile...and it would be untrue to myself not to break a few rules to boot.
The meme says I'm to:
1. Copy this bit of the post.
2. Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Place the award icon on your site.
I'll break the rules on items 2 and 5, and instead just point out that anyone in my rambling sidebar o' links makes my synapses ripple and would be worth a visit or three. (Wally will probably resent the extra traffic, but Susangelique will likely put on a new hat and grin fetchingly.)