Saturday, March 22, 2008


" pleases me to think of you
reading this in another time and place,
at another chance axis of those old infinites..."

From "Why" by Michael Ryan


Lee's River/Zlatovyek said...

"... Why can enter your dreams like a demon..." Heartbreak Hotel, this poem.
But... the lowly spider aphrodisiac? Who knew?

Granny J said...

But he is quite correct! My Arisona plants came to me from a dear friend in Memphis who had brought hers home from a dear friend in Chicago.

Knitting Painter Woman said...

Did you do something magic to this photograph? Multiple exposures? Bizarre focal length or filters? It is a quintessential plant!

David Rochester said...


This is such an incredible picture ... the color, texture, movement ... the plant looks like ribbon candy.

I love this.

David Rochester said...

Came back to look at this again. I just adore this photo. If I saw it hanging up for sale somewhere, I'd buy it.