I must be special to have been tagged for the "Six Weird Things About Me" meme by not only one person, but by two people -- Bill Zeman and Trixie.
Six weird things about me, or "just doing my part to Keep Austin Weird":
1. I've taken a class (no fewer than three times) that empowered me to eat weeds.
2. I won my age group in a power-lifting meet.
3. I played a very crazy woman in a movie that became widely distributed -- Slacker.
4. My wedding was held at a VFW Post (photo representative but not ours,) complete with neon beer signs and a mirrored disco-ball.
5. I learned how to do the Fosbury Flop at age 29.
6. I worked for a man named Nostradamus, who runs an ad agency and does political consulting (as well as having the most incredible polka site around.)
Since this particular meme is spreading at an exponential rate, I'll refrain from tagging anyone else -- but if you want to post your own "Six Weird Things" in response to mine, just leave me a comment telling us where to find your weirdness!
Mac update -- it may take up to two weeks to get my magic graphics tool back from Apple -- it needs a new processor or a new logic board, if not both. My husband has set me up as another user on his computer, so I might be able to share images in a day or so.