Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tag, I'm It

Thanks to Emma, I've been tagged.

(It's a Four-Tag, so be four-warned.)

4 jobs I have had:
Pizza-maker in a chain pizza restaurant on Route 66
Direct marketing manager
Staff illustrator at a fundamentalist Christian publishing company
Art director, fluffing and ironing fancy baby apparel for a catalog photo shoot
Freelance fitness coach

4 movies I could watch over and over:
Secondhand Lions
The Princess Bride
Spirited Away
Anything by Buster Keaton

4 places I have lived (apart from where I am now):
Annandale, Virginia
Brooklyn, New York
Flagstaff, Arizona
Tempe, Arizona

4 TV shows I love:
Law and Order (the best soporific for work nights)
Blue Color Comedy Tour (sometimes, when I'm in a Nascar kinda mood)
Serenity (for the nerd-free, it's on the US Sci-Fi channel)
Nova (stars! nature! science!)

4 places I have been for a vacation:
Fort Davis, Texas
New York City
San Francisco, California
Scottsdale, Arizona

4 websites I visit daily:
My blog
Google News
My blog-buddies’ blogs
Google (for everything else)

4 favourite foods:
BBQ at Cooper’s in Llano, Texas
Migas with corn tortillas at IHOP (yes, they make good migas)
Dark dark dark chocolate of almost any kind
Spicy anything (darn, we only get four?)

4 places I would rather be:

Camping in the Davis Mountains
France, because I’ve never been and need to go
Wandering around northern California
Right here, outdoors, with a camera in hand

4 people I am tagging:
Andy Spiegel
Anita Nowacka
Raindog
PMBC

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you have got to go to France.

raindog said...

i think everyone needs to go to france and italy ... ooh, ireland too (myself included) ... thanks for the tag

Anonymous said...

Come on, that's not embarrassing!
Why are you embarrassed?
Yes, I wished there was more food spaces too.

Anonymous said...

Why 5 jobs, 4 everything else? It must mean, but what?

Lori Witzel said...

Ha! Marly, the fifth job just means I can't count, and/or need a good editor.

MB said...

I was a complete Buster Keaton nut when I was young.